1. Don't believe for a minute that makes your race better or superiour to any other. It does not. You are just the same as the rest of us before Obama took office. You will remain just the same as the rest of after.
2. Whites will not become your slaves. That issue is dead. Let it die and let us move forward as one nation. Blind to the color of our fellow man's skin.
3. There will be no favorism of one race over another. We are all equal in the eyes of God. Let us now become that way in the eyes of man.
4. Racism is not gonna just end. We still have a long way to go to make this happen. It will be a long and hard fight, but if we work together, in the end the battle spoils will be well worth it.
5. Criminals of color do not become even worse. You are throwing mud upon the dream of a man who died so that you could live a better life. Make him proud. Honor yourselfs by making more of yourselfs. Turn your backs on the streets and embrace the freedom of a cleanly lived, more wholesome lifestyle.
6. Jesus will still remain as he was. A white man, not a black one. Not one of your civil rights leaders. Just like the president he will still be shared by all, not just by some who choose to try to rewrite history.
7. Treat your white counterparts with the respect they deserve and so too shall you be treated. If mistreated, then please obey the word of the bible and turn the other cheek. There is no need to make war where none need be.
8. Black cops and judges do your jobs a service by staying color blind and avoiding racial profiling. You are the heroes that stand to be judged by the youth of today. Stand for them not as an example of how not to live, but as one on how to propser and make right what some try to make so wrong.
9. Black children will still share the same rights as white ones. No education will be given to one over another just because of the color of their skin. Help one and teach one another so that together you may lead the way to a better future for all.
10. No matter how badly or how good Obama does in office make sure that in the next election you vote with your heart. Not with what your peers pressure you to do. Nor just for the color of a man's skin or to again make some kind of history.