1. you want to see a black guy, any black guy be the first to make presidental history.
2. you have't got a clue what the other guy is about.
3. you think a younger man could do better than an older one in office. Sometimes the wisdom of age can
have the greatest surpise and impact of all.
4. your friends tell you it's the hip thing to do or that your vote should be the same as theirs.
5. your racist viewpoints are pushing you towards it. For once in your life, try to overcome your own inner
demons and bias to see more then just the color of a man's skin.
6. you feel like this might be the only chance a black man may ever have of taking such an important and
7. you're a sexist who rather die then have the other guy's lady running mate become the first woman
vice president of the United States.
8. you accidently marked the wrong box. If you need help at the polls, don't be afraid to speak up and ask
for it. It's nothing to be embrassed about. Really.
9. the media has put so much pressure on you to do what they want. Never cave in to peer pressure and
both you and your fellow Americans will be much better off.
10. you feel that he is the lesser of two evils. It's better not to vote at all then to find yourself forever living
with the regret of a vote that once cast, you cannot change.