Here's the deal.... I am sick of being single so you find a site where a legal wedding can be performed online, hit me back with the link, we get hitched, get to know each other, and take it from there.
If it works, it works. If not then at least we gave it a try.
I know it sounds nuts but what the hell it's better then not trying for it at all.
The above is a real e-mail that I recently got. So I thought that I would include it in my research.
1. What would you do if you an e-mail like this?
A. Delete it
B. Reply to it
C. Forward it to a friend to see
D. Both B and C
2. What would be your first impression of the e-mail's sender?
3. Would you ever send an e-mail like this yourself? Why or why not?
4. Do you think this e-mail and its sender are real or just a very clever hoax?
5. Do you believe you or anyone you know would ever wanna get married this
way? Why or why not?
6.Do you believe the sender will really go through with their wedding plans?
Why or why not?
7. How long do you believe a marriage like this could last and why?
8. How do you believe any children resulting from this kind of marriage will
turn out and why?
9. What do you believe the love-making would be like in a marriage like this?