1. Did I praise at least one of my fellow writers today?
2. Did I remember to smile at least once today while I was working?
3. Did I have a positive attitude today towards everything good or bad that I wrote?
4. Did I set realistic goals for myself in my work today?
5. Did I provide all of my written words a opportunity to express themselves fully and
creatively on the page?
6. Did I encourage my inner muse to talk about his or her feelings today?
7. Did I remember to forget the rules (even if only for a little while) and let my
imginmation run wild on the page?
8. Did I read over my work at the end of the day and edit out any mistakes that I may
9. Did I remember to be consistent when writing out each and every one of my
thoughts on the page?
10. Did I remember to share positive comments with at least 1 of my fellow writers
11. Did I remember to give myself a proper amout of transition time between writing
12. Did I remember to play as much as I worked?
13. Did I remember to ask my characters open-ended questions such as, "Tell me
about your past." to encourage them share experiences?
14. Did I allow myself to not be bothered by any outside distractions?
15. Did I allow myself to work at my own pace and ability?
16. Did I encourage myself to try new things with my writing?
17. Did I alllow myself to truely open up onto the page and explore every bit of my
18. Did I encourage myself to do all of the things above independently and without
outside help from sources that I did not need?
19. Last and most important of all.....Did I have fun today?